-
April 1st, 2005, 06:15 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm in the process of weeding out projects, and this is one that must go. I have a set of rebuildable Model 19 components consisting of:
-pair of Alnico 416-8B woofers. In one of them the spider and surround are depressed (I've tried counselling) as if it sat for a long time with a sweatshirt dumped onto it. It works but the voice coil is partly out of the gap. Cone looks a bit scuffed here and there. The second looks good and works but the dome is mushed. I can't tell if they are recones.
-pair of Alnico 802 drivers with tangerine phase plugs. Both need diaphragms and one has a bent stud.
-pair of black 811 horns
-pair of "Model Nineteen" crossovers which seem to be ok.
I would have the drivers all redone at GPA where they can be remagnetized as well.
If we can agree on a price they can all sit in YOUR garage.
Please send a PM if interested. Very much prefer a package deal.
David
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks